Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Formalities

Since I am entering into what feels like a new relationship with you, the internet world, I feel the need to introduce myself.  My name is Charlotte.  I am 27 years old, married, and I work full time.  My husband is a first responder and works long overnight shifts, so I fill my time with church, friends, my dogs, books, and shopping (an unfortunate habit I have picked up since my husband started shift work...what can I say, nothing beats retail therapy). 

I recently finished graduate school and my husband and I are starting to contemplate having children.  I consider myself a strong, hard-working person, but having children absolutely terrifies me.  I hope I am not alone in this.

I'm not entirely sure what has motivated me to start blogging.  At first the thought came to me out of boredom.  I enjoy writing and I thought it might be fun.  But the more I considered it, the more I have realized that my life will be drastically changing in the coming months/years and writing a blog could be comforting.

So there you go, internet world.  You are now my friend and confidant.  I have high hopes for this relationship.  Don't let me down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment