Friday, February 3, 2012

Relapse

I recently decided that I would cut back on my spending by not buying things that I like but have no use for or things that are on sale but I really don't like.  Well, I've done the unthinkable.  I've just purchased something that I think may actually fall into BOTH categories.  I have officially relapsed. 


Let me start by saying that Loft has a lot of great markdowns right now, so if you haven't checked out their sale, head on over here.  This is the Strapless Lace Dress and I just bought it for $30.  I am a big fan of dresses from Loft so I was thrilled to snag one at such a low price.  The problem is, I probably won't have a use for this until the fall (when I might be pregnant so it won't fit anyway) AND I'm not sure I like the floral lace pattern. 


So there you have it, folks.  I don't have a use for it and I'm not sure I like it.  I have officially broken both my newly established shopping rules with one purchase.  Did I mention it is final sale so I can't return it?  I am hoping that some event will come up soon so that I get at least one good use out of this dress in order to redeem myself.  Mark my words, this dress will make an appearance, even if it means I end up rocking it at the grocery store. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment