Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Healthy snacks

Items I can buy and still stick to my shopping diet: 



 Nordstrom's BP. Classic Crewneck Cardigan, two colors on sale for $24.90 (from $34). 



Nordstrom's BP Double Scoop Tank Dress, $24. 




Nordstrom's BP Double Scoop Neck Tank, $18. 


I LOVE Nordstrom because they offer free shipping and free return shipping.  Shopping on a budget is easier when you don't have to worry about paying for shipping!




Old Navy's Plaid Gauze Shirt, on sale for $15 (down from $24.94).




Old Navy's Pintucked Chiffon Top, on sale for $18 (down from $26.94).




Forever 21's Chunky Beaded Necklace, $5.80.  I had a necklace similar to this one and wore it all the time (with white, light colors, and as a pop of color with black) but I lost it.




Forever 21's Faceted Bead Necklace, $9.80.  What's not to love about this necklace? 




Target's Merona Meaghan Ruffled Flats, $19.99.  Not exactly a spring/summer shoe, but I wanted a pair of mustard flats last fall and couldn't find any so I'm tempted to buy these and stash them away for later this year.  Who am I kidding, I'd wear these now.


Of all these items I'm leaning most toward the two necklaces and the flats for this week.  Buying all three items and paying shipping would put me over my $35 for the week though so I may have to wait on the flats since they're only available online.  So...maybe the two necklaces and the plaid shirt from Old Navy?  Decisions, decisions. 


I'm going to the mall after work (to return something!) so I'm going to look through Old Navy for those two tops.  Sometimes items are cheaper in store than they are on the website and it cuts out any shipping costs.  Why more companies don't offer free shipping is beyond me.  I would buy so much more stuff if shipping was free and I doubt I'm the only one that feels this way.  I guess I can't hate shipping costs completely if they help me stick to my diet.   


Wish me luck will power at the mall today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment