Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Victory!  I found my camera!  Oh and my Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses that I was pretty sure I threw away when I was cleaning up after Christmas.  I went on an all out hunt yesterday and tracked them both down.  Good day. 

Friday night my husband (M) was working so a couple of friends came over and we watched stuff on Hulu Plus.  If you have cable, do yourself a favor and get Hulu Plus instead.  It's $7.99 a month and puts hundreds of shows at your fingertips.  Netflix is handy for movies, but I get more use out of Hulu Plus.  You can't watch stuff live, but most shows are available within a few days of their airdate.  Commercials are limited and you can watch old seasons of your favorite shows.  I'm a fan.

Saturday M picked up an extra shift (gotta make that $$$!) so I cleaned and did laundry all day.  Since he was working and we wouldn't be going out, I didn't need to get a new top to go with my green skinny jeans.  That's probably a good thing since I was over budget for the week anyway.  I was only planning to use gift cards but avoiding temptation completely was probably for the best.

Today we went to church and then relaxed until dinner with his parents.  I wish I'd gotten more time with M, but all in all it wasn't a bad weekend. 

I'm heading into a stressful week at work so hopefully I'll be too busy to worry about my reduced shopping money for the week.  Ha, I never thought I'd be thankful for a crazy week at work! 


**Diet log 3/12-3/18 final
Forever 21 necklaces (2) - $15.60
Gap ikat dress - $44
Total - $59.60
Overage (taken from next week) - $24.60
Remaining for 3/19-3/25 - $10.40




No comments:

Post a Comment