Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Well it certainly was a busy weekend!  My husband worked extra shifts all weekend and I had to work Friday night, Saturday and Sunday as well.  I don't normally work weekends but my employer had an event running this weekend so I came in each day to make sure everything was running smoothly.  I fit in a quick trip to the beach Saturday morning, an eye exam Saturday evening, and church on Sunday, but the rest of my time was spent at work.

I am hoping to have a calm and relaxing week to make up for such a crazy weekend, but I don't think that's going to happen.  At least we have the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert to look forward to!  I got tickets for my husband for Christmas and the show was supposed to be in January.  Well someone in the band hurt his foot (I think?) so they had to push back all their tour dates.  We have tickets to their concert in Tampa so that's where we'll be this Thursday!  My husband is a huge fan of theirs and we never thought we'd ever actually see them live.  I'm really looking forward to it!  Now I just have to figure out what to wear...  Hmm...

I'm thinking dark skinny jeans, wedges, and a fun top but I'm not sure.  Part of me is liking the shorts with heels look right now but since the concert is indoors there's a very good chance I'll be cold.  I'm always cold.  So my goal for the week is to put together the perfect concert outfit without having to buy anything.  I *think* I can do it. 

Happy Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment