Friday, April 6, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Today is a good day.  Our office closes at noon for Good Friday (thank you Lord Jesus for dying on the cross to give salvation from sin...and time off work) and my husband isn't working today so we'll have the entire afternoon and evening together.

Plus, I popped in to Old Navy yesterday to pick up a baby gift for a friend and found these:

Old Navy Women's Faux-Leather Capri Sandals in Tortoise for $10.50.  They aren't available on the website anymore, but my local store had a ton (here's what's available online).  I doubt they'll hold up terribly well, but they're super cute and a few good wears is worth $10 I think.  They have a slight metallic tone to them and I think they look more like leopard print than tortoise but they're adorable and fun.  

Since today is casual Friday and a half day, I decided to rock them to work.  I'm wearing them with dark jeans and a crisp white button up (not tucked in, sleeves rolled to the elbows).  

All in all, today feels pretty darn fabulous.  

Happy fabulous Friday!


**Diet log 4/2-4/8
Amount remaining from last week - $20.41
Ray Ban polarized wayfarers (c/o TJ Maxx) - $3.99
Old Navy tortoise flip flops - $10.50
Total spent- $14.49
Total remaining- $5.92



No comments:

Post a Comment