Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

I don't know about you but sometimes I appreciate a really boring weekend.  M worked a lot this weekend and usually I fill up my time with friends and errands.  This weekend I ended up laying low a bit more than normal. 

Friday night I met up with some friends for a game night.  We fully intended to play several different games, but we ended up playing one very long game of Battle of the Sexes.




It's a great game but probably not one of my favorites.  I honestly felt like the questions asked to the girls team (about traditionally male topics) were MUCH harder than the questions asked to the guys (about traditionally female topics).  Plus, some of the questions were downright weird.  I kid you not, this was one of the questions asked to the guys:

True or False: When she is on her period, a woman changes her tampon every other day.

Oh. Come. On.  First of all, true or false?  That's ridiculous.  The girls team didn't draw any cards with T/F questions.  Second, what the heck kind of question is that? 

In the end we all had a great time.  We're hoping to make game night a monthly thing, rotating between different hosts.  As fun as it was, I have a feeling Battle of the Sexes will be put on the bottom of the must-play list for a while.  Personally I'm a big fan of Taboo and Scattegories.  

Saturday and Sunday I got some stuff done around the house and caught up on sleep.  I met some friends for sushi Saturday night and spent most of Saturday night and Sunday morning regretting that decision.  Hopefully it was just a fluke because I really love the restaurant.  Maybe I'll take a break from it for a while but I'm not really to give up on it yet.  At least not feeling so great kept me home on Sunday so I got a lot of things done.  Not a total loss I guess. 

That was the extent of my weekend.  Not bad, not great. 



**Diet log 4/23-4/29 final 
Amount remaining from last week - ($8.07)
Aeropostale gingham shirts - $0
Target cognac pumps - $24.99
Total spent - $24.99
Total remaining added to next week - $1.94 ($35 - $8.07 - $24.99)


**Diet log 4/30-5/6
Amount remaining from last week -$1.94
Total spent - $0
Total Remaining - $36.94




No comments:

Post a Comment