Thursday, April 19, 2012

Georgia On My Mind

Priceline.com finally cooperated with me and let me rent a minivan for the price that I wanted ($320 for 5 days!) so we are officially road tripping over Memorial Day weekend.  We're heading up to Georgia with some friends to visit a couple that we went to high school with.

When we started planning this trip, I was still a bit bummed that our NYC plans fell through.  Fortunately I went through my friend's pictures of where we'll be staying, and my spirits have been lifted.






Looks like we're trading shopping and shows for hiking and tubing!  It's not exactly Times Square, but I think it will do just fine.

I'm so excited for a weekend away with my husband and our dear friends.  With how hard we've all been working, this will be a much needed break.  35 days till we're off to Georgia! 



No comments:

Post a Comment