Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally Friday

Well today is Friday, the end of a very long week and the start of a very long weekend.  One of my friends is moving this weekend and I've volunteered to help so while M is working (gotta make that dolla!) I'll be moving boxes and watching a very active 11 month old.  Whew!

After work today I'm going to meet with the girl from my post yesterday to talk about what happened Wednesday night and clear the air.  She seems to be in good spirits so I'm hoping she isn't mad.  Another girl from our Bible study is going to come too so hopefully we can have a brief but constructive discussion about the importance of honesty and accountability and then enjoy some girl talk over appetizers.  Then it's off to pack my friend up and move some boxes.  Hopefully both events will go well.

Even though I'm not supposed to be shopping this week or next week (since I blew my spending allotment for two weeks on these), I've been eying this dress:


Old Navy's Pleated Keyhole Dress, priced at $29.94.  I rarely buy anything from Old Navy, Gap, or Banana Republic for full price but I might have to cave with this one.  I've got a store credit to so even though I'm not supposed to spend anything for the next two weeks I might be able to pick this up in at least one color (maybe two?).  I tried it on in the store a couple of days ago and was surprised by how much I liked it.  It's lined (a rare thing for ON dresses) and the colors are really bright.  With the right skinny belt this could be a wardrobe hit.

Happy Friday all!  




No comments:

Post a Comment