Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pumped Up

You know that feeling when you find something you absolutely love and it isn't available in your size?  Ugh, I hate that feeling.  I've been looking all over for yellow shoes lately and I haven't had any luck, with either pumps or flats.  Every time I find a pair I like, everyone else in my size has already beat me to it.

This was the case for my latest find, the Ellia pump by rsvp.


I've been lusting at these for weeks but I haven't been able to find them in my size.  With a modest heel height and a warm yellow color, they're exactly what I've been looking for but alas, a 9.5 eluded me.

Until today.  I checked zappos.com (as I've been doing almost daily for two weeks) and bam, they had 1 pair available in my size.  I ordered them as fast as I could and was able to snag them.  Victory! Excuse the pun, but I'm pumped.  A big THANK YOU to whoever returned these.

I'm thrilled with this purchase, even though it puts me over budget for the week.  $69 is more than I like to spend on shoes, but I think I've just been spoiled by TJ Maxx and Marshall's where I can pick up great brands for under $30.  If these live up to the reviews, I think they'll be worth the extra cost.  At least the shipping was free. 

Now if only someone would free up a pair in teal... 



**Diet log 4/9-4/15
Amount remaining from last week - $40.92 ($35 + $5.92)
Nine West "Flappy" crossbody bag - $14.99
rsvp Ellia pumps - $69
Total spent -$83.99
Total Remaining - ($43.07) Yikes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment