Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jackpot!

It's days like today that support my love of addiction to TJ Maxx.  Just now, on my lunch break, I stumbled upon a brand new pair of polarized Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses.  For $4.

That's right.  $200 sunglasses for $4. 

Now that I'm writing about it, I'm wondering if I did something wrong.  I'm pretty sure someone somewhere must have made a mistake.  As I paid I kept waiting for someone to say something, but the cashier rang it up, took my money and let me walk out of the store. 

Is buying something you think is priced incorrectly the same thing as accepting too much change back?  Something to think about while I'm laying on the beach this weekend enjoying my new Ray Bans.


**Diet log 4/2-4/8
Amount remaining from last week - $20.41
Ray Ban polarized wayfarers (c/o TJ Maxx) - $3.99
Total spent- $3.99
Total remaining- $16.42



No comments:

Post a Comment